Top 10 SEO Copywriting

 If..., then what? I tend to be someone who regularly raises this issue. I get a lot of satisfaction out of monitoring and testing to see what causes change for the better or worse. This led me to monitor the results of a small experiment I ran lately concerning SEO copywriting. The results of my research are yours to have at any time.


First, I'd like to make sure you understand a few of things. For any given keyword on any given page of any given website, the results of this experiment will vary. The SEO equation as a whole has too many variables with uncertain effects. Furthermore, not all key phrases are the same, and not all websites are the same. Moreover, link popularity, a major element in ranking well, is not included in this experiment. So, I'll demonstrate how I boosted a site's homepage from outside the top 50 to the top 10 in search engine results.


To begin, I'm not a huge fan of keeping tabs on rankings. Even though I have several websites, I don't check their rankings to make sure they are all where I want them to be for each keyword term. My own curiosity compels me to do it occasionally. One of my sites' homepages was performing well in search engine results for a keyphrase that didn't exist anywhere in the text, so I decided to conduct an experiment to figure out why. After looking into it further, I noticed that the keyword was contained in the image's title tag and ALT tags (also known as image attribute tags).


Since so many webmasters had exploited the ALT tag, its significance with search engines had been diminished. Had the prioritisation of ALT tags been restored? Hence, I made up my mind to investigate.


Considering that I had already included keyword #1 in the ALT tags and the title tag, I chose to remove it from the title tag. This would allow me to test whether or not the ALT tags alone could maintain the page's ranking in the SERPs (SERPs). To spice things up, I also did some keyword research and found a keyword with greater competition to use in the title tag. On the same day that I changed the title tag to exclude keyword 1, I also added keyword 2. The search results for Keyword #2 did not place my homepage in the top 50 at the time.


Later, the Googlebot stopped by and moved my homepage up to position #18 for Keyword #2. Actually, that's pretty good! Since we no longer have that term in our title tag, the page has dropped from #17 to #18 for Keyword #1.


Do not forget that these are hardly the most difficult keywords ever. Every day, between one hundred and two hundred searches were conducted on them. The site's homepage had a strong reputation with Google because it had been (and still is) highly rated for various keyphrases over the course of many years.


After 5 days, Keyword #2 had climbed three spots to #14 while Keyword #1 had remained at #16. When everything stayed the same for about a week, changes were seen. The first keyword, the one that was in the ALT tags and the title tag initially, was removed entirely. It wasn't among the top 50 results. The second keyword, which was only used in the title tag, fell to the twenty-fifth position.


After four days, Keyword #2 rose in the rankings to position #16. I started making little adjustments to the page properties to see if I could enhance the ranks even more. I replaced all occurrences of Keyword #1 with Keyword #2 in the ALT tags and throughout the body text. The keyword was included in one bold subheadline and three places in the body material, but none of them were visible at first glance. No H> tags were utilised for primary headlines, and the body text did not adhere to any sort of keyword density algorithm. Anchor text for links to my homepage didn't appear anywhere else on my site. Those factors boosted the page's visibility in the following search engines:


Title Tag


ALT Tags


Body copy


The main page finally ranked in the top 10 for Keyword #2 after seven days!


I mean, what does it all mean? Simple. Rankings in search engines are not determined by one main criteria. Finding out what works for your pages requires a steady hand, experimentation, and monitoring. Following my lead is your best bet... Initiate baby steps and monitor your development. Was there a catalyst for this upturn? Save it. If there is a change for the worse, get rid of it.


I still have work to do on this page. In an effort to learn what works best, I plan to keep experimenting on occasion. Perhaps I should include anchor text links leading back to the main page. If I want to improve my results even further, I may consider using anchor text links in my articles that are rich in relevant keywords. Many standard procedures exist that I might use to this page (or any page) to track the ranking changes. Invest in multiple different things; "don't put all your eggs in one basket." When crafting SEO text, it's best to take a multifaceted strategy, incorporating tags, copy, and links.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Steps to Help Increase your Google Page Rank

The Top Three Main Tactics Affiliate Marketers Must Do